The introduction of Kommo CRM (formerly amoCRM)
is a complex transformation of the company's sales department aimed at attracting new customers, increasing the number of cross-sales and, most importantly, increasing the company's profits.
This process involves:
- making decisions based on actual objective data (all information that is entered into the system by the manager becomes instantly available to the rest of the employees; convenient analytics with the ability to create your own widgets; forecasting results);
- scaling of the sales department (carried out by automating a huge layer of tasks; integration with a huge number of different services (Facebook, VK, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp, Viber), etc.);
- simplifying the work of managers and increasing labor productivity (the system has a simple built-in designer of bots, which makes it possible to simplify communication with customers as much as possible and minimize the need for communication between a manager and customers);
- increasing customer loyalty by quickly completing the tasks assigned to the managers of the organization;
- leveling the risks of losing a client at different stages (fixing each application, squeezing clients with targeted advertising, sending SMS, etc.) Implementation of Kommo (formerly amoCRM)
is the best business investment. In just a couple of months, you can build software that will allow you to track all the events of the sales funnel, identify weaknesses and maximize the company's profits over the long term.
After all, this is the main goal of setting up a customer relationship management system.