The implementation of CRM
systems for business is designed to solve the following tasks:
- collection and analytics of various data, including data to increase business productivity;
- automation of interaction between company representatives and clients;
- optimization of teamwork by simplifying the interaction between employees;
- storing the necessary information in a convenient format for quick search, which increases the productivity of an individual employee and the company as a whole;
- increasing customer loyalty;
- analysis of the marketing strategy.
CRM is a reliable assistant in the automation of basic work processes, which allows you to significantly save time and use it to perform other tasks that require the close attention of a company employee.
However, it should be understood that in order to assess the benefits of CRM implementation, it is necessary to adapt the software to the needs of the company as much as possible and take into account the specifics of its activities. Brutal Marketing offers high-quality implementation of amoCRM systems of any complexity.
To fulfill the tasks assigned to it, the CRM system must have solutions:
- integration with the site (receiving applications from potential buyers or customers of services, identifying a circle of consumers for further setting up targeted advertising, etc.);
- two-way data exchange with the 1C program (for example, loading a catalog of goods and performing operations with them (allows you to track market conditions and demand for different categories of goods);
- interaction with mail and various messengers (notifying customers about important company events, bonuses, discounts, special offers, etc.);
- IP-telephony (communication with the client at all stages of cooperation), etc.